Filed under: climate change, Desertification | Tags: Activism, Allan Savory, climate change, Desertification, Environment, Grassland, Organizations, TED
Biologist Allan Savory is talking here about how to green the world’s deserts and reverse climate change.
It is clearly not ‘authorised knowledge’ but ‘the unthinkable’:
- to address climate change and desertification
- to demystify the effects of animal herds
- to use holistic management and planned grazing of animals
- by using livestock to mimic nature.
Twenty-two minutes worth watching to give hope to the our world’s most challenging problems:
- climate change
- feeding the world.
- Fighting the growing deserts, with livestock: Allan Savory at TED2013 (ted.com)
- Ted Talks: Allan Savory: How to Green the world’s Deserts and Reverse Climate Change (milkandcookies.com)
- How to green the world’s deserts and reverse climate change (myscienceacademy.org)
- As TED conference looks ahead to Vancouver, here are a dozen ideas from 2013 event (vancouversun.com)
- TED Talk: How to green the world’s deserts and reverse climate change (ecopostblog.wordpress.com)
- Greenest Student on Earth Scholarship Competition Launched Today (prweb.com)
- Ecologist Allan Savory discusses restoring grasslands (tuftsdaily.com)
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment